Lord, Teach Us to Pray, Part VII: God Our Savior – Pastor Ascher
Luke 11:1 – 4
FIVE GREEK WORDS THAT HELP US UNDERSTAND THE NATURE AND CHARACTER OF SIN:
1. HARMARTIA = “To miss the target or the mark.”
2. PARABASIS = “To step across.”
3. ANAMIA = “Lawlessness or rebellion.”
4. PARAPTOMA = “To stumble and fall indicating a lack of self-control.”
5. OPHEILEMA = “To be in debt.”
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Bringing God's Word to Life. Listen online today.
Grace Baptist Church | Grace Christian Academy
2499 Waldron Rd. Kankakee, Il 60901
815.939.4579 | email@example.com
© 2023 GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Web Services by Precision Social