An Eternal Perspective to Earthly Investing, Pt. 2 – Pastor Ascher
I Timothy 6:17 - 19
I. OUR MONEY AND OUR ATTITUDE TOWARD OTHERS
II. OUR MONEY AND OUR ATTITUDE TOWARD SELF
Luke 16:10, 11, 12
III. OUR MONEY AND OUR ATTITUDE TOWARD GOD
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF A MATERIALISTIC ATTITUDE?
1. Is your life characterized by anxiety over money?
2. Do you find yourself wanting what others have?
3. Do I find joy in giving to others?
4. Am I obsessed with my investments?
5. Have I lost appreciation for what I already have?
6. Am I sacrificing relationships in my pursuit of wealth?
7. Do I flaunt what I have in front of others?
I. GOD GIVES US THE RIGHT TO POSSESS MONEY
1. All that we have comes from God.
Deut. 8:17, 18
Ps. 50: 10 – 12
2. God wants us to enjoy what we have
3. God has designed ways for us to increase our wealth.
Prov. 6:6 – 10
Prov. 27:23, 24
d. Don’t steal
e. Don’t gamble
f. Don’t be stingy
g. Don’t be hasty
h. Don’t be undisciplined
II. CONSIDER HOW YOU VIEW WHAT YOU HAVE
1. Don’t Love It
I Tim. 6:9, 10, 6
2. Be Content
I Tim. 6:7, 8
Prov. 30:8, 9
Bringing God's Word to Life. Listen online today.
Grace Baptist Church | Grace Christian Academy
2499 Waldron Rd. Kankakee, Il 60901
815.939.4579 | email@example.com
© 2023 GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Web Services by Precision Social